Engaging, Educating and Empowering Communities to Address SDOH
Care happens in the community but the path for individuals to get that care is fragmented, inefficient and costly.
Path Assist can help!
Where a person lives, works, and plays has a significant impact on their overall health, but there are many challenges when it comes to addressing SDoH, including:
- SDOH needs vary widely across states, cities, and counties. Path Assist can help.
- Coordination of care is fragmented between social and medical encounters. Path Assist can help.
- Disparate health and social service approaches leave the end goal rarely attained. Path Assist can help.
- Convoluted and uncoordinated social care systems frustrate those seeking support. Path Assist can help.
- Siloed data and a lack of end-to-end reporting limits the ability to know strategies that work. Path Assist can help.
Proactive outreach to individuals where they are, screening them for SDOH related needs and moving interventions upstream to renew engagement and reduce avoidable events.
Path Assist’s team of Community Health Navigators provide end-to-end navigation to help individuals navigate their own journey to better health in the future.
Giving individuals easy-to-use tools and providing education to improve their trust in the system, their ease of access to resources and making the journey to achieving better outcomes easier.